Wednesday 3 August 2011

American Dating girls looking boys, and smile poems




Love At First Sight... Perhaps..
It is the most romantic thing that can happen to anyone...
It makes pupil lose their heart and mind within a matter of several second..
Love is very strong emotion which,
sometimes is even possible to control..
Love at first sight can happen any where, any tym In a subway,
while walking on a ...street, or seeing a beautiful face..!!!
i don't know what it is about you, but you make me happy, and it hurts me,
my pain though, no one sees it, but when I look in a mirror it's clear as day,
I feel it, coursing through, pumping in my vanes, pulsating just under my skin.

But you make me happy, so I smile through the day and put up this happy front,
Because you make me so happy it hurts,
And I hurt, these lines should tell you so.

It not about your looks!? It's not about your size big small tall short... it's about what you love about that person in the inside and the out looks don't matter..... Well but that's what MEN/BOYS base it on i think in my opinion that men/boys like thet are just ignerent and selfish but not all boys are like that


WATCH IT!.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment