Wednesday 3 August 2011

beach pics of local girls and friend finder meet





Far away you can be if you must. For this ove can never rust If we make it a point to talk and adjust. We will still have the same yearning and lust. All it boils down to is a ittle trust. And this love won’t simply turn to dust.
When you Love someone so much, letting go is the
last thing you want to cross your mind, you instantly want nothing but
to work things out, but sometimes the only thing you can do is let go,
even thought it'll hurt, the memory of Love is the greatest feeling of
all, because at the end of the day, its better to have Loved
then not have Loved at all
♥♥♥My life without you is.....empty..

Close ur eyes & imagine life with me......
nOw imAgine LifE wiThOut me,cOuld u dO iT?

I cOuldn'T ImaGinE LifE wIthOut yOu......
wIthOut yOu I'd bE empty.....

My hEaRt,mY heart -Empty.....!!

Right aFter a light rain,have yOu eVer seeN.......A rAinBoW that ToUchEd the sKy?

wHerE It meeTs nExt tO a pOt Of a gold...!!

Like a fuLL mOOn it hAngs nExt tO the hEavEnLy cLOuDs......
fRom wHich yOu cOme,yOu aRe mY sHininG sTaR.........!!

EvEn the sUn mEaNs nOtHiNg tO mE...!!
It hAs nO sEnSe If yOu're nOt hEre.....
I hAvE tO See you aGain tO wAkE uP...
I tHink I wOn't bE abLe tO sUrvIvE lOngEr.....!!

WHy cOuLdn't I bE hApPy wItHoUt yOu ?
I've gOt mY fRiEnDs, mY fAmiLy & my feeLinGs......
ThEy aLso seEm tO bE gOnE oNce & fOr aLL.........

ThE wOrLd iS eMpTy whEn I miss yOu...!!

wIthOuT yOu iT wOuLd bE a LifeleSs LifE tHaT I wOuLd LiVe......

I can't imagine myself without you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment