Tuesday 2 August 2011

college rock star party









Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.

A Blossoming Tree.
A tree that blossoms in an exquisite moment the profoundness fills my mind, would it matter if we’re the last ones to see such beauty in the forest. Would a picture taken for one to see preserve thus beauty of a blossoming tree and sketch maybe of a portrait could allow thy to see the beauty of a blossoming tree. As I look at this blossoming tree with breeding and organism thriving so amazingly on this blossoming tree, are we at the centre of the forest ambulating around this blossoming tree or are we surrounding by a forest that’s encircling me. A tall proud and strong sight I look and see the glistening sunshine warming my skin but my soul is warmed by a blossoming tree, like a mother breathe new life into the world thy tree so tall in front of me sheltering me from the world around I am enthralled by such a simple thing like a blossoming tree. A tranquil forest or so it seems as continue so look at this blossoming tree so avidly.














No comments:

Post a Comment