Thursday 4 August 2011

FACEBOOK girls Dating photos , College party images





Don't say you
would die for me,

Because if you love me
Enough to give your life for me,

You know I love you enough
To know my life wouldn't be

worth living without
You there beside me ,, ♥♥
This Pilgrimage

No sound of footsteps ahead of me,
Nor can I see any followers behind me~
Only a few blurry footprints left on this shady path ...

I feel my feet aren't mine any longer, and
my mind is cloudy as the fuzzy clouds up above.
I'm dying for a rest, for I'm feeling like ...
the bird in the tree nearby perching in its nest.

Maybe, I'll wait in a pavilion on the roadside
for the cicadas to play their finale,
for the maple trees to turn yellow,
for all the leaves to float like falling snowflakes,
and for the spring to grace this land again.

Maybe, I should obliterate all these fantacies
from my mind and keep rolling on,
keep looking for the paradise lost ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment