Wednesday 3 August 2011

Meet singles in America, Pakistan, and who is he ? poem




who is he?

i have come to know this path, from the moment i heard his voice calling me sceaming i want to use you,i have accepted him in my heart without doubt he shout out loud to do his will to so many people so many times, i have taken it upon myself to obey his every desire, i will do your will untill i am not on this world anymore

he made his choice freely,he realy care about me i cry at night coz his love over flows through my actions he is my life my emoition he is the reason for my existance my love for him is as deep as all the things everyone in this world want ,

so i love you GOD with everything that i am and have i belong to you alone let it be known to the world that the gratest love is yours

who is he? he is everything he is what he is ?

No comments:

Post a Comment