Tuesday 2 August 2011

MODELS PICS in fashion show, and dark poem





When I Met you, I was afraid to Like you...
Now I Liked you, I was afraid to Love you...
But now that I Loved you, I was afraid of Loosing you>>
I LOVE YOU, but you don't care.
I MISS YOU, but you don't remember me.
I WANT YOU TO NOTICE ME, but you won't give a chance.
I SEE YOU, but you don't see me....

What you see before you
Is more than just a
Candle in the dark
For it symbolises
The warmth, the hope and the happiness
You have bestowed upon my world

The dark that surrounds it
Will surely disappear
You have given me
Eyes in a room of blindness
The end of the once perpetual darkness

See how the flame doesn't flicker?
It is because I am at ease
Your radiant emanating light
Embodies, encompasses
And defines my life

No comments:

Post a Comment