Wednesday 3 August 2011

MUSLIMS singles Dating , GOOGLE CHROME TIPS - TRICKS





Take my hand and hold it tight
I’m here to comfort you, ill show you the light

Don’t worry about him, he did you wrong
Now I’m here, I been waiting for so long

Now come close dear, I wont let anyone hurt you
Tell me how you feel, and ill tell you what to do

Your tears ill wipe, your heart ill heal
I’m all yours now, tell me how you feel

Your heart was fragile, but now it’s broke
he played you like a game, made u feel like a joke

he broke his promises, and everything was a lie
he stole your heart, then made you cry

Try to forget all the awful things he did
Try not to remember all the secrets that he hid

Ill help you I promise, I wont leave your side
Im here forever, ill stick around for the ride

I protecting your heart, and letting it be know
That you are mine now, so he better leave you alone

My love, my life, and my best friend
I wont hurt u like he did, ill be here till the end

GOOGLE CHROME TIPS - TRICKS



Hi To All Peoples
i am gonna share with you some features about Google Chrome
Some Keyboard Shortcuts
1: For Opening a New Tab Press CTRL+N
2: For Closing an Opened Tab Press CTRL+W , F4
3: For For Query Press CTRL+E
4:For Incognito Mode Press CTRL+SHIFT+N
5:For Close all Tab At Once Press CTRL+SHIFT+W
6: Reopening the Last Closed Tab CTRL+SHIFT+T
7:Shifting by one tab to another By Using CTRL+1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9………Or CTRL+TAB, Page Down
8:Use Page Up and down or using Arrow keys  to scroll the page Up And Down
9:Go To Your Home Page Press ALT+HOME
10:For Toggle Bookmarks Press CTRL+B
11:For Show/Hide the Bookmarks in your Tab Press CTRL+SHIFT+B
12:For Opening History Press CTRL+H
For Finding Words Press CTRL+F or CTRL+SHIFT+G
13:For Opening the Downloads Press CTRL+J
14:For Opening the Task Manager Of Chrome Press SHIFT+ESC
15:For Bookmark the Page CTRL+D
16:For Printing Press CTRL+P
17:For Finding the next match written in your find field Press CTRL+G
18:For Stopped Browsing Press ESC
19:For Reload the current Page without Losing your State CTRL+F5
20For Finding the Previous Match Press CTRL+SHIFT+G
21:For Viewing Page Source Press CTRL+U
22:For make Page Larger Press CTRL+Plus Button(+)
23:For Smaller Page Press CTRL+Minus Button(-)
24:For Return To Normal View Press CTRL+ZERO Button (0)
Thanks For Reading Whole This Post
I’ll Think It must Be Very Useful For You
Note:Those People Who want that nobody Check Their Browsing
History Should Use Incognito Mode Of Chrome By Viewing The
4 Number………..

No comments:

Post a Comment