Wednesday 3 August 2011

self captured pics , DREAM LOVE DATING





I Do Swear That I'll Always Be There .. I'd Give Anything And Everything And I'll Always Care .. ThrOugh weakness And Strength , Happiness And Sorrow , For Better, For wOrse .. I'll Love You with Every Beat Of My Heart :)) ♥ !
I ve woven a dream of a dinner with u
Candle lit table with tube roses for two
I take u hand in hand to
D table by d sea
For d most exciting dinner tat ever can b
I pull u a chair n u sit on my lap
That is wen I give ur cheek a little tap
The moon hides in d deep blue cloud
Feeling shy of d love v r so proud
I feed u wid my hand, r feet wet in d soft sand
Ur face shines bright in d candle light
Wid music in d starry night
The wave caresses and d sand dresses
Our bodies now one
U fall in my arms in slumber and
V make a night to remember 

No comments:

Post a Comment