Tuesday 2 August 2011

Wedding pics and forbidden poems






  • The Forbidden Celestial

    I met her over the mountains
    While walking through the sunset
    A castle of velvet curtains
    With a gullet that surrounded it

    Boulders fell my way
    From the highest parts
    But I couldnt begin to explain
    The leap in my heart

    I swam through the lava
    And battled off the giants
    Nothing made me cease
    No dragons, no riots

    Stumbling and treading
    But in my heart I flew
    Up the 82,610 stairs
    Of one moment with you

    A leap of faith like an angel
    Your presence was visualized
    The sky became honey
    And I could see your very eyes

    The colour was trapped
    My heart began to race
    The vividness of the world
    The inspiration I embraced

    A holy celestial spirit
    With beauty to the core
    Reaching out for your hand
    I walked back once more

No comments:

Post a Comment